Sunday 29 January 2017

Soap & Glory Skincare

For Christmas I received the Soap & Glory The Whole Glam Lot gift set, this gift set contained an abundance of products but the ones that stood out the most to me were the two skincare products. If you know me you'll know I'm quite big on skincare, I've mentioned in a couple of posts that I have a lot of trouble with my skin and so I'm always eager to try out new products to see if they work for me. Over the last week I have been trialing the Soap & Glory Vitamin C Face Wash and the Speed Plump All-Day Moisturiser. I have quite enjoyed using them both.


The Vitamin C Face wash retails for £8 in boots but at the time of writing this it is on sale for £5! I have actually used the face wash before as my Grandma uses it. To use squeeze a grape sized measure of the product onto damp skin, rub into lather, then rinse. My favourite thing about the product is its colour, it is very aesthetically pleasing for me, but that's not really what's important! The Facial Wash smoothes and purifies for super clean, fresh and bright skin. The product has enough particles to exfoliate the skin without feeling to rough and scratchy which is something I really appreciate. After using my face felt quite soft. The scent is still pleasant although it is not quite as nice as the moisturiser!

The Speed Plump moisturiser is currently £13 in boots which is on the more expensive side. It is targeted towards dry/dehydrated skin, I usually find that these sort of products can be super heavy but this one is not. The product Instantly plumps up moisture from within- Smoothes fine lines & wrinkles- Energises & refreshes skin- Locks in moisture for 24hrs - Gives skin a youthful dewy healthy glow. It is intended to leave your skin brighter, tighter, dewier and plumping for joy. The finish is non greasy and provides a smooth base for makeup application, I mostly use this moisturiser in the morning as the refreshing scent wakes me up a little. The product contains watermelon fruit complex which smells so nice and fresh.

My favourite product out of the two is definitely the moisturier, the finish is perfect for applying makeup onto and my skin is always left feeling soft after use.

As always I hope you enjoyed this post and a follow would be greatly appreciated!
-Chloe

2 comments:

  1. I love soap and glory! Their products smell amazing! I havent tried the moisturiser though I just stick to simple ! I might have to check it out :)

    Foirell | www.citygirlrell.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! Also you should definitely give the moisturiser a try it's amazing! Thank you for reading x

      Delete