Sunday 15 January 2017

The Body Shop | Frosted Berries

Christmas has come and gone and just like every year I received an abundance of shower gels and body butters. Aside from the standard snow fairy from lush which I look forward to every single year (it just wouldn't be Christmas without a snow fairy shower gel!) I also got some Body Shop products.

I have been a big fan of The Body Shop products for many years, especially their limited edition Christmas products and always get excited to try their new ranges.


For Christmas this year I received some of the Frosted Berry range from The Body Shop and I can honestly say that I am obsessed!

I received the miniature sizes of the shower gel and the body butter and also the lip balm and fell in love with the scent instantly. I then went out and bought myself the full size body scrub in the sales.

Scented with fresh notes of juicy berries, white flowers, creamy praline and sweet vanilla. I am a huge fan of any sweet and fruity scented shower products so this range is absolutely perfect for me. I'm not sure I can stress this enough but these products smell absolutely gorgeous. Although I couldn't get much of a lather out of the product it still left behind a lot of it's scent, I just quite enjoy bubbles! Hopefully, I will be able to pick up the full size of the shower gel before they all sell out.

I think out of the entire range the body scrub is by far my favourite. This was the first scrub I have used from The Body Shop. I have used the strawberry body polish before but the scrubs are on another level. Unlike most body scrubs this one felt soft and gentle on this skin whilst still exfoliating, most of the other scrubs I have used are too harsh on my sensitive skin. 

For me the miniature size of the body butter is much better. I find it very difficult to get through the full size tubs as I like to change up my shower products quite frequently. Like the shower gel the scent is beautiful. When combining all three of the body products the scent lasts for a long time and has invited many compliments from my family. As with all of the butters this one left my skin feeling very soft and moisturised.

This was also the first lip balm I have ever used from The Body Shop and I am very much a fan. It feels more like a lip butter than a lip balm so I tend to only use this product at night before bed. As with all of the products it has the same beautiful scent.

All of these products are currently on sale online and in store. If you can get your hands on them you definitely wont regret it! I really hope that they don't discontinue this product and it appears on the shelves again next winter. Judging by the positive reviews I am confident that I will see frosted berries again next year, I will for sure be stocking up!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post, as ever if you would like to stick around a follow on my social medias would be very much appreciated!
-Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment