Sunday 12 March 2017

ghd Copper Luxe Premium Gift Set

Achieve criminally smooth results with the ghd V copper luxe premium gift set...

If you read the post I made about My Christmas Day you will already know that for my main present I received the ghd V Copper Luxe Premium Gift Set. I have only ever used ghd straighteners on my hair as my mum has always had them and I got my first pair when I was around 12. I have been in need of a new pair for a while now as I managed to burn through the wire of my old ones... oops!

In The Box...
- ghd V copper luxe styler
- Copper luxe heat-resistant bag
- NAILS INC® nail polish

First of all, the copper straighteners are very pretty. But looks aside as with all ghd products they are really great quality and create amazing looks with as little damage to the hair as possible. Each ghd V classic styler features advanced ceramic heat technology delivering the optimum styling temperature to create sleek and smooth everyday styles with enhanced shine. The rounder barrel and smooth contoured plates allow you to create bouncy curls, tousled texture and the ultimate sleek look, so you always so you can be ready for whatever the party season throws at you. They heat up impressively quickly which is perfect when I'm getting ready in a rush. My favourite thing about ghd straighteners is that they feature an automatic sleep function which switches the straightener off automatically after 30 minutes, which is really great for peace at mind on rushed days.  

The set also comes with a nail polish to match the straighteners, how cool is that? But in all seriousness the nail polish is actually really good and I have used it a couple of times. Although it does come off more gold than copper so not an exact match unfortunately!

The gift set that I have is currently available for £115 (£20 off!) at ghd and feelunique!

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post!
-Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment